Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Whines needs Winter Wines


Well we made it to Wednesday without any big news to report. Bank rates are down and should I lower the price on my house one more time? Or should i put this to bed and think about Christmas instead.

I added a button to Vote for your fav shelter or rescue. If you click on the little red button it will take you to who i voted for. Please vote for your fav shelter , even us or refuge for Horses as i did . This is such a easy thing to do and it is a possible fundraiser for those who work so hard for the animals everywhere.

Its hard to keep this place clean in winter, there is simply so much more to do now. Giant dogs feets and coats to dry off or wash floor nightly. Horses are back in the barn for winter and stalls need to be cleaned up every night. And while i am doing this i try not to hear a starving choir of bellows and belly aches ,high pitched wee's and minor pushing and shoving matches between pigs readying to mutiny in "surround sound".

I have gone high tech in the feeding at night area by purchasing one of those clip on flashlights to the lid of my ball cap. Am I a redneck now?

Can you see my horse Lacy staring at me and bending her head around to get a better look while wondering what happened to my head and my eyeballs ? Its okay Lacy..this is "night vi son"

And Paula's return trip from Toronto netted me some very fashionable pink rubber boots and they are so darn cute... huh..rubber boots are cute?

Awwwwwwwww life in the peaceful country side.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Pink rubber boots?!

Too cool!

Jean said...

"And while i am doing this i try not to hear a starving choir of bellows and belly aches ,high pitched wee's and minor pushing and shoving matches between pigs readying to mutiny in "surround sound". "

BWAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA! Oh, I know that sound only too well!!! Thanks for the laugh, Janice!